Milestone Technology is currently recruiting for multiple long term contract positions. Please be patient, we are not able to respond to each submittal.
These positions require the project resource to be on site at the client location in Olympia, WA. Remote software development or analysis for these positions is not allowed.
Please reply to email@example.com
User Acceptance Test (UAT) Analyst
This Resource is responsible for developing test cases, ensuring traceability to User Story acceptance criteria, executing test plans, compiling test results, and providing support to other internal testers as needed
Minimum Resource Qualifications
Associate Degree in IT, computer science, or related field.
3+ years’ experience supporting IT system development.
Experience with SDLC, waterfall and Agile system development.
Knowledge of best practices for software testing methodology and techniques.
Knowledge of industry standards and best practices for testing software.
Experience with JIRA and automated software test tracking tools.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ability to understand complex system functionality.
Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and ability to communicate complex concepts.
Ability to thrive in a deadline driven, stressful project environment.
Primary Resource Services
Actively participate in Agile Scrum ceremonies.
Facilitate Scrum Team in definition and creation of Epics, User Stories and acceptance criteria.
Work with the Scrum Team to analyze test issues/defects.
Develop test case scenarios from User Story acceptance criteria.
Identify and communicate data requirements to be configured for test execution.
Execute test cases and report test outcomes utilizing JIRA.
Work with those across the business to assist testing efforts.
Review System Integrator vendor system and integration test results.
Mentor and train newer testers as needed.
Participate and contribute in test plan meetings.
Collaboration with external partners, Vendors and System Integrator.
Functional Project Manager
This resource manages the full project management life cycle for the implementation of highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT and business initiatives and is responsible for overall end to end delivery by managing aspects that allow the Scrum teams and Scrum of Scrum to focus on implementation of product increments.
Minimum Resource Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
5+ years of IT and business experience in project management, primarily in the development, implementation and maintenance of systems in large organizations.
Previous demonstrable experience leading project management process development.
Previous technical project management experience in high-technology environment.
Exceptional influencing skills and demonstrable suite of communication expertise.
Strong analytical/problem solving ability.
Ability to work independently within a results-driven, highly ambiguous and dynamic environment.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
Ability to work effectively with Microsoft Project Management applications and tools.
Primary Resource Services
Facilitate project awareness by providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues.
Function as the PM and facilitate the project management process for projects as assigned.
Make recommendations on project decisions to Senior Management.
Implement practices, resources, and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting of all projects.
Manage day-to-day project activities including those related to release plan work and contract compliance.
Execute contract change management controls and procedures in coordination,
Manage project resources and coordinate availability of resources to meet project deadlines.
Senior Business Analyst
Bachelor’s degree in IT, business, or another related field.
Certification – Project Management Institute-Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP).
5+ years of business analysis or IT system analysis experience.
Strong analytical skills with experience that includes root cause analysis, business case development, gap analysis, process mapping, requirements management, design documentation.
Ability to learn new systems and business processes while working with ambiguity and rapid change in a fast-paced environment.
Functional knowledge of large integrated system.
Ability to refine business and system needs into clear and concise requirements that can easily be understood by technical and non-technical groups.
Stakeholder analysis skills.
Ability to work with remote development teams.
Proven experience with agile and scrum methodologies.
Ability to review and write queries using Structural Query Language (SQL).
Experience with systems testing, to include developing and executing test cases.
Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
Good working knowledge of MS-Office programs.
Working knowledge of JIRA.
Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
High degree of organizational skills.
Self-motivated, highly adaptable and positive team player with a can-do attitude.
Mandatory Skills and Experience – 5 years or more in the following:
- Experience developing systems that support determination of eligibility
- Experience programming in COBOL and CICS
- Experience working with IBM Information Management System (IMS) and DB2 on mission critical systems
- Experience working in JCL
- Experience analyzing and evaluating proposed system changes and estimating work effort for these changes
MANDATORY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE – 5 years or more in the following:
- Experience working with customers to extract detailed requirements;
- Senior level experience in systems analysis, design, modeling and system architecture;
- Senior level experience validating business and technical requirements;
- Senior level experience software quality assurance & testing;
- Experience in n-tier software architecture and development;
- Experience developing web based applications utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio.Net;
- Experience in development of client server based applications utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio.net;
- Experience developing Web/Server applications in Frameworks 2.0, 3.5, 4.5
- Experience developing databases utilizing Microsoft SQL Server;
- Experience with WebSphere, MQ Series and data interfaces;
- Experience in development and maintenance of financial applications;
- Experience in developing and integration of Point of Sale software to include configuration, development and/or maintenance of a credit card gateway services;
- Experience in systems development working in a team environment;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in written, visual and oral formats with project teams, internal and external business and technical representatives, and executive management;
- Experience as a technical lead, coaching and mentoring junior programs and/or software development teams,
- Contractor must be located on site in Olympia and be able to work team compatible hours.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience using VeriFone credit card services;
- Experience utilizing the Visual Studio Team Foundation;
- Experience using Crystal Reports Enterprise for report generation;
- Experience using outbound correspondence products;